
It's a miracle...
Last night we had a break through, Mr. Rush slept 4 hours- It was AWESOME!! I want to give a shout out to Aunt Carrie, Aunt Katie, & Tera for all their great advice, ladies it's working.
New updates this week...
I was talking to Carrie on the phone and I look over at Rush and he wasn't where I left him. He rolled over and I totally missed. I was yelling in the phone it was pretty incredible. I don't think he knows how he did it because he hasn't been able to do it again. But he sure is trying!!
He has also started playing on his activity mat and he hits the animals that hang down. He thinks it's so funny and he does a little scream and then he laughs. It is hysterical.
New Adventure...
We took our first trip to San Antonio last weekend. It's a lot of work to travel and a lot of stuff. Well worth it though, we had a blast. Rush met the rest of the San Antonio family. He loved every minute of it. His Uncle Jeffie jumped right in. He fed, burped and even changed a poopie diaper. It was pretty impressive.
Last night we had a break through, Mr. Rush slept 4 hours- It was AWESOME!! I want to give a shout out to Aunt Carrie, Aunt Katie, & Tera for all their great advice, ladies it's working.
New updates this week...
I was talking to Carrie on the phone and I look over at Rush and he wasn't where I left him. He rolled over and I totally missed. I was yelling in the phone it was pretty incredible. I don't think he knows how he did it because he hasn't been able to do it again. But he sure is trying!!
He has also started playing on his activity mat and he hits the animals that hang down. He thinks it's so funny and he does a little scream and then he laughs. It is hysterical.
New Adventure...
We took our first trip to San Antonio last weekend. It's a lot of work to travel and a lot of stuff. Well worth it though, we had a blast. Rush met the rest of the San Antonio family. He loved every minute of it. His Uncle Jeffie jumped right in. He fed, burped and even changed a poopie diaper. It was pretty impressive.

5 comments:
Yea for the blog! I am glad to hear things are better---we must have switched though, b/c it was rough around here last night! Love all the pictures! :0)
So glad you hav your blog up. Gives grandpoppy and I another way to keep up with Rush! The pictures are to cute!! He certainly has changed since I was there in June. Can't wait to see you all over Labor Day. Love, Grams
It is about time!!!! I am soooo glad you started a blog! He is getting so big and adorable. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks.
I love the Budda Belly!!! I'm very proud of you for starting a blog, now I'll just be bugging you for updates. :)
Yeah for the blog! I'll add you to my blogroll! He's so adorable. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment